Saturday, June 4, 2011

Why choose Acer!!!

My second Blog!!!

First of all, I am an Acer user, before I was using a different model/maker but then I switched to Acer due to many reasons. My blog right now contains some of the things why I recommend Acer to you people because:

Acer produces great computer and laptops with great specs but with less or reasonable price.
Acer has a-lot of model ranges specifically designed to suit the consumer needs.
Acer has a-lot of field office in many countries with 24/7 tech support.
Light-weight and slim but carries enough or great power (depends on the model).
The "first and only" in the regular consumer electronics provider that offers a dual graphics card on board.
Produces a gaming grade with less or reasonable price for the masses.

Right now, I am using an Acer Aspire 4745g with and i3-330m processor and an ATi Mobility Radeon HD
5470 512mb. I can say that this model can perform a-lot of things for you, even for gaming or just plain use.
I also installed a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 game in it and performs superb (with max setting).

Models of Acer that I recommend:


Acer Aspire AS4750G-2312G50Mnkk - P29,990.00

Acer Aspire AS4750G-2412G64Mnbb - P34,900.00

Acer Aspire AS5745DG-5564G75Bnks - P75,900.00 (pricey, yes / specs, great / 15.6")


For sure again, Acer computers are way more cheaper in the US. There is this model of Acer that I wish I could
try and own one, but, the laptop that I am using right now will be my first and last because I cant afford to buy another one. the is 

Acer’s new Ethos 8950G-9839 uses AMD’s new Mobility Radeon HD 6850, which it pairs with a Core i7-2630QM, 8GB of RAM, 750GB hard drive, and 18.4-inch LED-backlit display, VERDICT = SWEET / AWESOME / COOL / GREAT, Price for me, not so great or in short, cant afford. (I hope I receive one for testing or even as a graduation gift..=) )

Also, wait for their new model called Acer Iconia. Iconia features a dual panel in which is a multi-touch panel.


Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment